NOVOTOOLS HSS Drill Bit Set for Steel (15 Pieces)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
- High Speed Steel Straight Shank Twist Drills.Contents: 1.5 X 2, 2.0 X 2, 2.5 X 2, 3.0, 3.2, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0 And 10Mm
- Particularly Successful In Drilling Holes In Wood, Aluminum, Plastic, Copper, Stainless Steel, Sheet Metal
- High Speed Steel With Titanium Nitride Coated, Step Drill Bits Give You The Ability To Drill Up To 15 Different Size Holes With A Single Bit.
- The Bit Provides Extended Performance. Suitable For Many Metal And Wood Applications
- Extremely Heat Resistant; Must Be Used And Operated At 1500 Rpm Or Greater For Maximum Efficiency. Straight Shank Allows For Firmly Holding And Accurate Centering, Fit For Standard Drill Chucks And Regular Round Collet Chucks
Novotools Hss Drill Bit Set:
- HSS bits are hard and much more resistant to heat than high-carbon steel. They can be used to drill metal, hardwood, and most other materials at greater cutting speeds than carbon-steel bits, and have largely replaced carbon steels.
- The material is expensive and much more brittle than steels; consequently, they are mainly used for drill-bit tips, small pieces of hard material fixed or brazed onto the tip of a bit made of less hard metal.
- Drill bits are cutting tools used to remove material to create holes, almost always of circular cross-section. Drill bits come in many sizes and shapes and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials.
- In order to create holes drill bits are usually attached to a drill, which powers them to cut through the workpiece, typically by rotation. The drill will grasp the upper end of a bit called the shank in the chuck.
- 1.5 mm x 2pcs
- 2.0 mm x 2pcs
- 2.5 mm x 2pcs
- 3.0 mm x 1pcs
- 3.2 mm x 1pcs
- 3.5 mm x 1pcs
- 4.0 mm x 1pcs
- 4.5 mm x 1pcs
- 5.0 mm x 1pcs
- 6.0 mm x 1pcs
- 8.0 mm x 1pcs
- 10 mm x 1pcs
- 1 x Plastic case