IMEX 88G Rotaing Green Beam laser with wall bracket
The Imex Green Beam Laser is self levelling and has a grade slope function, scan mode, horizontal and vertical,
IMex 88G rotating laser
The Imex Green Beam Laser is self levelling and has a grade slope function, scan mode, horizontal and vertical, remote controller and re-chargeable Ni-mh batteries the Imex range represents excellent value with versatile capabilities for a full range of construction functions. Combined with this is the highly visible heavy duty and robust, water and dust-proof case, with a fully enclosed laser diode for years of trouble-free use. A sensor based self-levelling system utilizing a level sensor and stepping motor gives excellent levelling ability and enhanced accuracy. The simplified design elements and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by Imex warranty, service and innovative approach. The Imex Green Beam Laser 88G laser comes with a new green beam laser diode. The human eye responds many times better to green than red, It is actually 12 times brighter, subsequently the laser diodes use less power for better performance, run cooler are safer and perform better in both exterior and interior. The laser line is more accurate and precise.
- Robust construction tough horizontal/vertical laser level.
- Horizontal/Vertical self levelling (electronic). 500m range. Dual manual grade slope
- Fast and accurate set-up time. Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved.
- Scan Mode – Allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments, i.e. on interior walls, busy work-sites where other laser interference may be present. Various scan lengths and rotation placement.
- Dual Grade – Grade slope to 50 (8.8%) in two directions, X and Y axis Simultaneously for true grade control.
- Plumb Spot – Top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point.
- Grade Slope to 50 (8.8%) – Manual grade setting for slopes. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Accuracy – +/- 1.8mm in 30 metres for excellent results every time.
Remote Control Panel – allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to 20 m away
from the instrument,for true one-man operation and greater efficiency.
- Hi-Visibility Case – unique Imex feature,easy to see on the busiest construction site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped ,increasing safety and accuracy.
- Re-chargeable Battery – Ni-mh – approximately 20 hours working time between charging. Comes with charger and also a car charger option.