Dewalt 18V XR Combi Drill With 2x2.0AH Batteries
This brushless drill driver from DeWalt strikes the perfect balance between compaction and power for drilling in wood, metal and masonry. The brushless motor reduces friction, which in turn generates less heat, increases run time and gives more power. Its compact design allows easy use in confined spaces or elevated areas. The touch-sensitive trigger lets you control the speed of the drill as you work. It turns off and on with the trigger activation, allowing you to save its power and minimise time spent recharging.
With 15 adjustable torque settings, you can find the perfect rotational match for your material. Drill bits clip in and out of the chuck to let you easily adjust as needed. The belt hook lets you free up your hands and keep the drill secure, and the magnetic bit holder allows you to store it safely while travelling. Its lithium-ion battery ensures a longer run time too – plus it recharges really fast.
• Brushless motor for reduced friction and better runtime
• Powerful performance with ess wear and an increase in longevity
• Two-speed motor with 15 adjustable torque controls for all kinds of tasks
• Maximum drilling capacity of 40mm (wood), 13mm (metal) and 13mm (masonry)
• 13mm keyless metal chuck
• No-load speed: 0-550/2000 rpm
• Maximum torque: 70 Nm
• Impact rate: 0-9350/34,000 bpm
• All-metal gearbox
• Includes multi-voltage charger, TSTAK kit box and belt clip