The Scheppach PL 55 is perfect for achieving professional results for even the home user / amateur. Ideal for kitchen worktops made possible with the Plunge Saw System.
Even the amateur can achieve exact parallel splinter free cuts using the CS 55 with guide track system & the splinter free protection is guaranteed by the rubber strip.
You can use the PL 55 Plunge Cut Saw System for edging up to 15.5 mm from the wall. The PL 55 can perform mitre & compound cuts with stepless angle adjustments & also has an optional tilt safety device that prevents the saw tipping in tilt mode.
The PL 55 is ideal whatever the material including; solid natural timbers, chip board, plywood and even MDF & Double coated boards!
• Input: 1200 W
• Max cut 90° w/o Guide Rail: 55 mm
• Max cut 45° w/o Guide Rail: 40 mm
• Close to Wall Cut: 15,5 mm
• Retractable riving knife for plunge cutting
• Dimensions L x W x H: 340 x 260 x 235 mm